Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Islamic Rare Coins I Discover So Lets Share

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,851Next Topic  
New Member

United States
18 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2016  7:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add persia to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
i found some rare islamic coins , I will share that beauty , lets name this coins guys, thank you for help .

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share

Islamic-Rare-Coins-I-Discover-So-Lets-Share
Edited by persia
09/06/2016 3:45 pm
Pillar of the Community
Petrus's Avatar
Belgium
2895 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2016  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petrus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
first coin, first pic: date at the bottom (AH1206,1791AD) ?
#3 and #6 and #4 and #5 looks the same
New Member
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2016  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add persia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you I will check it , and make a better picture
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,851Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums