Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1943 Quarter WDDO-013 I Think

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 824Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
5196 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  10:25 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add uruman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
had it in my quarters colection
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
Bedrock of the Community
coop's Avatar
United States
62064 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  11:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a graded example:
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
Click on image to make huge.
'LIBERTY' the strongest. Date the weakest.

Images from the PCGS: COINFACTS Page.
Edited by coop
12/01/2017 12:21 am
Rest in Peace
Crazyb0's Avatar
10197 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Think yours is 012, different thick/thin on left leg of R


1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think


All other even stuff on date is same compare here is only diff I see. Also the right leg near top at junction is a match for 012

Edited by Crazyb0
11/30/2017 11:53 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
5196 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  11:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add uruman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks for the image coop, is that one yours?
Pillar of the Community
United States
5196 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2017  12:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add uruman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Crazyb0, I think it's thicker
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
1943-Quarter-WDDO-013-I-Think
Rest in Peace
Crazyb0's Avatar
10197 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2017  12:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still think 012, look at how far towards the serif each one goes, 012 is a hair longer than 013 and the other leg of R looks more like the 012 at to junction. NW corner of T too the bar seems different between the two.
Edited by Crazyb0
12/01/2017 12:25 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
5196 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2017  12:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add uruman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Crazybo, 012 it is
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 824Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Forums