Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Very Odd Pennies . I Don't Know If Theses Are Common. .

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,880Next Topic  
Valued Member
DeLoss's Avatar
United States
110 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2019  5:02 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add DeLoss to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
The pictures don't do the coins any justice . In person the first one is a SUPER Dark blakish-brown and when you look at it , it has tons of colors . Like a Rainbow .
The second Penny is the strangest penny I've seen . It looks like a double and triple face, chin, and nose . And when I adjust the lighting there are various angles of stamping . I can NOT figure it out . Help . Any theory will help .
Very-Odd-Pennies-.-I-Don't-Know-If-Theses-Are-Common.-.
Very-Odd-Pennies-.-I-Don't-Know-If-Theses-Are-Common.-.
Very-Odd-Pennies-.-I-Don't-Know-If-Theses-Are-Common.-.
Very-Odd-Pennies-.-I-Don't-Know-If-Theses-Are-Common.-.
Very-Odd-Pennies-.-I-Don't-Know-If-Theses-Are-Common.-.
Pillar of the Community
silverwolf's Avatar
Canada
3733 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2019  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
on the second cent, zinc rot is causing the copper to bubble and blister, spend it quick before it disappears..
Rest in Peace
T-BOP's Avatar
United States
18456 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2019  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 1984 is just a toned circulated Cent . The 1996 is damaged by zinc rot . No multiple strikes , just environmental damage .
Bedrock of the Community
merclover's Avatar
United States
10635 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2019  01:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Junk.
Moderator
Learn More...
nickelsearcher's Avatar
United States
15941 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2019  06:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
with zinc rot.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,880Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums