Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Question About Sell On Ebay Today.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,993Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Connor's Avatar
United States
2130 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2020  9:51 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
So I had a person make me an offer on ebay for a coin I had for sale. I accepted the offer and just a few minutes later I was asked by the buyer if I would accept a check because they have been having a hard time using paypal lately. I said I would be fine with that since I don't really need the money this very day. Did I violate any rules with ebay by doing this? They are still going to get their 10%.

I was just curious since this is the first time I have ever ran into this. I don't really sell a lot on ebay.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Pacificoin's Avatar
Canada
5420 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2020  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No violation , every invoice we send says other payments accepted !
Pillar of the Community
edweather's Avatar
United States
7379 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2020  11:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sure, no problem, as long as they don't mind waiting until the check clears for you to ship.
Valued Member
United States
254 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2020  11:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Giwalsh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes make sure that check clears
Pillar of the Community
Connor's Avatar
United States
2130 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2020  07:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everybody...I just wanted to make sure.
Moderator
Learn More...
nss-52's Avatar
United States
54297 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2020  08:41 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You won't get credit for "shipping on time".
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,993Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums