Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Still Not The Big One, But Pretty Good! 2015 P Homestead DDR-007 Wq

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 729Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
SamCoin's Avatar
United States
3237 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  4:41 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SamCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
This makes two of the dies I consider pretty major for this date that I've found (the other being DDR-104). Still don't have the big one (DDR-004), but maybe it will be in this batch of rolls I'm looking at now!


Still-Not-The-Big-One,-But-Pretty-Good!-2015-P-Homestead-DDR-007-Wq
Pillar of the Community
MOS0239's Avatar
1110 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  4:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find! What does the rest of the coin look like?

Have you posted the 004?
Edited by MOS0239
01/15/2021 4:51 pm
Pillar of the Community
SamCoin's Avatar
United States
3237 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SamCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@MOS0239 The coin is in pretty good shape over all! I'm not great at estimating grades, but I'd think high AU. Haven't found a 004 yet, but I do have a 104, which I posted about a year and a half ago when I was first getting into the hobby! Here's the link: http://goccf.com/t/348048
Edited by SamCoin
01/15/2021 4:59 pm
Pillar of the Community
MOS0239's Avatar
1110 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, sorry. I read your initial post wrong. I thought you had an 004.
Edited by MOS0239
01/15/2021 6:12 pm
Valued Member
United States
72 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JTAC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice! I haven't found any of the Homestead DDRs, but I've found A LOT of the Harper's Ferry DDRs.
Moderator
Learn More...
Spence's Avatar
United States
34564 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find @sam. I'm hoping you find the big DDR too!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
Kloccwork419's Avatar
United States
1359 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  8:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kloccwork419 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thats a nice find. I don't look at very many coins besides Lincolns. When I come across one of them I check it out and only found some minor ones with the doubled window frame..
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 729Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums