All, I found a 1909 VDB Lincoln Cent. To me it looks like it is in fair shape (pictures attached). I am not a collector. I would rather have someone have it who can enjoy it than have it sitting with all my other wheat pennies.
I was wondering if I could get some advice from the forum on, 1) what it is worth, and 2) how best to sell it, and not get ripped off.
to CCF. Nice find. Where did you find it? You can sell it on ebay for a buy it now price, don't forget to add all the extra fees to the coins price, or sell it as an auction at a starting price that leaves you with a small profit. John1
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use