Pretty nice horn but has some striations on the obverse that might hurt the grade. Anybody have any experience with the 1929 FS-101? There's not a lot of info that I can find and I still haven't bought a Cherry Picker's guide (I know I know lol). Thanks in advance!
Looks promising for the DDO. Can we get a closeup shot of the ribbon and braid?
Would need sharper pics to determine grade, or at least judge the surfaces. Looks XF to me, could be a details coin due to surface preservation. I would also recommend getting this one in acetone and lightly roll over the surfaces with an acetone soaked qtip. Looks to have pvc residue, primarily on the reverse.
Thanks a bunch, guys! Here's a closeup of the braid, and can someone tell me a good place to sell raw coins? I have an 1888/7 IHC I'd like to get some money from but it would be too much to sell on ebay without being graded. Feel free to message or email me plantguy396@yahoo.com
Thanks for the info on grading but that's stuff I can find online. I'm pretty familiar with grading buffalos, I just asked the question here to get others opinions. Thanks tho.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use