I have a 2007 Rotographic, the mint mark is located under the horses rear right hoof. Foreign coins don't use the same grading system as American coinage. If it is slabbed as MS-63 this was probably done by an American grading company. If they graded it that then it would be considered UNC under the British grade. There are several mint marks so I will give you the value of each out of the book. This will also be in British Pounds so a dollar value would have to be translated.
1925M (Melbourne) is £130 1925P (Perth) is £350 1925S (Sydney) is £125 1925SA (Pretoria) is £120 1925 (London) is £140
No problem. Those are 2007 prices. I am just now getting back here and into coins again just a little bit so I don't have the new 2009 catalog but should still fairly close. Would also be interested in what mint mark you find.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use