| Author |
Replies: 14 / Views: 1,079 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
9011 Posts |
I remember thinking the other day, I haven't run across a trail die for quite a while, and then, last night I did.  Not very a very aggressive one but definitely stood out. There are two that are close but could find no markers, (001 and 020 are similar). These particular trails look like small knobs, slight distortion to the letters. Trail die link. https://www.traildies.com/1998p-1der_001-010/    -makecents-
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
5196 Posts |
very nice find , congrats
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
9011 Posts |
Thanks, uruman! Pickins have been slim on roll searching for me. 
-makecents-
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19613 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79456 Posts |
Nice find! I love Trail Dies. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2889 Posts |
Fun find, congrats. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
9011 Posts |
Thanks, guys! Something to break up the roll searching monotony....
-makecents-
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1332 Posts |
Thanks for sharing. I am going to start looking a little closer at my LMC. For whatever reason, I keep thinking I've seen one or two of these in the past.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
9011 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1850 Posts |
Neat - Trail Die That's a new one for me to check out.
Thanks for sharing!!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
9011 Posts |
Quote: Neat - Trail Die That's a new one for me to check out.
Thanks for sharing!! You are welcome. Just one of the many things to help the time go by when not finding much roll searching.  The more you know is out there, the more you will find. LINK https://www.traildies.com/
-makecents-
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107820 Posts |
nice die trails Jon 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
9011 Posts |
Thanks, Dearborn.
-makecents-
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196278 Posts |
Nice find! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
9011 Posts |
Thank you, jbuck.
-makecents-
|
| |
Replies: 14 / Views: 1,079 |
|