I may have been a little too anxious to sell my Peace dollar. It's currently at auction with goldin (which may have been a mistake) it has 2 weeks left on the block and only has one bid. I could have sold it for 24k guaranteed money. I'm rethinking my decision now. It's at 5k with one bid. I'm more than a little bit nervous. Any advice people have or experience with goldin? Like do the bids pick up later in the auction. I'm nothing but nerves watching it everyday.
I am not that familiar with the auction site but sure others will chime in. Were you aware of the internal crack in the slab that they refer to in the listing?
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use