Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Need Some Help

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,847Next Topic  
New Member

United States
21 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2012  8:12 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jody to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
A while back I acquired a 1901 Bison note the gentleman I bought it from still had the receipt from 4/7/69 when he bought it from a dealer for $105.00 on the receipt the dealer wrote a note saying this note was on the cover of Paper Money Magazine Vol 5 #3 I just got it back from the grader it graded EF-45 I would love to see or have a copy of that magazine if anyone has any idea on tracking it down I would be very thankful.
New Member
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2012  3:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinChick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jody!
This sounds like a great story. I would have no idea where to get a copy of that but when you get it please post pictures!

:)
Pillar of the Community
wquinn's Avatar
United States
2295 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2012  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wquinn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Contact the publisher and see how to get a copy:
http://softarchive.net/blogs/kidpro....536580.html
Pillar of the Community
United States
747 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2012  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lettow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Contact the SPMC and ask if they have back issues that old.
Pillar of the Community
DavidUK's Avatar
United Kingdom
2624 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2012  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I want to see the note and know what you paid for it!

I have been looking at these on ebay and they really seem to make the money, I hope one day to own one but preferably not a tatty one.
New Member
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2012  01:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jody to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone for the help sorry it took so long to get back I've been out of town.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,847Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums