You might try taping a plastic grocery bag in the window where you are taking your shot or make a curtain with a wire coat hanger stretched out square to let the light through, but cut the glare. Or a low voltage light source. I use a book light. On my larger scope I have to hop it up a bit from 6V to 12V and added a 14 watt bulb. Works great for me. This is what it looks like stock with a piece of plastic over the cover to diffuse the light. Here is how I use it on my scope through a hard quarter tube:
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use