Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1984 Prisoner Cent Clash

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,765Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Cascade's Avatar
United States
7390 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2015  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I found one with the clash only behind the head. I was told that it had to be on both sides to be considered a prisoner cent. I figure that made mine a "get out of jail free" cent.


I call them prison breaks
Pillar of the Community
Pete2226's Avatar
United States
3363 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2015  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pete2226 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I call them prison breaks


Pillar of the Community
Slamnbass's Avatar
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2015  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought the dies were rotated slightly before clash event also-heavy polish marks I did not pick up on but I can clearly see it in these pics now that you mention it,pretty cool-i think its TDC-1C-1984-02
Edited by Slamnbass
10/07/2015 7:49 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,765Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums