This is rated VG (not by me) is that accurate and if so what would you value it at. Please don't provide a link to a coinsandcanada, and then later tell me to ignore it lol
What would YOU value it at in reality? If it is VG and if it isn't VG what would you grade and value it at?
Again all this is appreciated. I still have so many more pages... need a coffee. Maybe some crack at this rate lol
Agree with VG8, I would accept as low as $200 maybe a bit lower if it was my coin. Okiecoiner 60-70% is pretty accurate for stuff like this. Obviously less to a dealer because they have to make money and all this stuff takes time to sell.
It doesn't hurt to put some of this stuff on ebay and see what bites you get. You'll get more than what a dealer will pay you for it. You may want to consider getting some of the more valuable stuff like this quarter certified by a third-party grader as people will tend to pay a little closer to trends prices.
Sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you for all the responses. I have been busy with my two new puppies and sleep deprives and non-stop busy. Adorable "little" buggers, but time consuming.
I found another "identical" coin.... and had the opportunity to take much better pictures. I'm going to start a new thread so I can keep them separate more easily
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use