| Author |
Replies: 11 / Views: 1,000 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
5079 Posts |
Have a few CBHs I'm submitting for opinions. Sorry for any weirdness in photos - the backgrounds got removed while trying to reduce file size - none of these are damaged on the rim. Looking for: Grade Overton variety if you know Will it straight grade? Thanks in advance!  
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
I'll say EF-45, scratches detract.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
485 Posts |
XF-40. This coin might have been cleaned, but it's hard for me to tell if the obverse scratches are indicative of a cleaning.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18932 Posts |
nice coin. the sharpness of the star, lettering, date, denticles and shield are all saying AU. I'm going with AU50
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10982 Posts |
I think it makes XF40. Average eye appeal, lots of original patina remaining.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1873 Posts |
Quote: I'll say EF-45, scratches detract. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1789 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3848 Posts |
This is the 1833 O-108 R-1. XF-40 straight for me. A minute amount of luster is present around the devices, and the circumference has a deep toning. I believe it would straight grade.
Suffering from bust half fever. Want to learn how to attribute early half dollars by die variety? Click Here: http://goccf.com/t/434955Shoot me a PM if you are looking to sell bust halves.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5079 Posts |
Thank you all. This will help greatly in finalizing which are worthy for certification.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1173 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18932 Posts |
I'm going to change my grade after further consideration
XF45
|
| |
Replies: 11 / Views: 1,000 |
|