I found a DD 1972 D Kennedy from the Bank. It has some very interresting errors, I will take in to account any useful information since the web & youtube come up blank. btw great to find a place where collectors alike can share info and not cost $$
So I'm still confused and not clear on this coin It is a very nice coin almost in perfect conditon can anyone tell me more about it and maybe the value or ballpark type of coin I am keeping it as of now yet to futher know what it is I have reached out to this site as in ny searchs prior I find myself here reading reviews. I am open to your evaluations
Perfect condition would be MS70=mint state 70 on a scale of 1-70. Here is a link to learn grading:https://www.PCGS.com/photograde/ The only doubling a see with those photos is maybe some very minor MD=machine doubling which adds no premium. John1
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use