Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Found! 2009 Lincoln Cent Fy DDR FS-803!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 1,946Next Topic
Page: of 2
Moderator
Learn More...
John1's Avatar
United States
56855 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2023  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
2408 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2023  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RobO411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I use to have a book with the amount they produced. I must've given it to some young much younger collectors. Lol. Thought they needed more than me.
I sure don't remember the amount.
Maybe someone here at CCF might have the number.

I'll check n see
Pillar of the Community
United States
2408 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2023  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RobO411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks John1.
There were 2,995,615 proof sets produced.
I have 4>09 that's copper. I got them all roll hunting. Two of them are DDR. Also I found them out of customer rolls a long time ago. The others I found much later.
The two are in unbelievable condition. I'll dig them out and post.

New Member
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2023  06:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jakeshurleyrcbb4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey John1 I'm pretty confident I found the correct designation(s) lol. Here you go....

Found!-2009-Lincoln-Cent-Fy-DDR-FS-803!
Found!-2009-Lincoln-Cent-Fy-DDR-FS-803!
Found!-2009-Lincoln-Cent-Fy-DDR-FS-803!
Moderator
Learn More...
John1's Avatar
United States
56855 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2023  06:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jakeshurleyrcbb4,
Were you able to match die markers? Did you check all three reference sites?
John1
New Member
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2023  7:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jakeshurleyrcbb4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes John1 I did. There's a Die Crack on reverse side left shoulder, and the Die Gouge above the C in Cent, and of cours the extra finger lol. I wasn't able to verify the Die Crack on Obverse side on his forehead, or the gouge between G and O in God. Maybe this one is an Early Stage? Your opinion would settle a lot. Here are my pics of the Markers....

Found!-2009-Lincoln-Cent-Fy-DDR-FS-803!
Found!-2009-Lincoln-Cent-Fy-DDR-FS-803!
  Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 1,946Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums