| Author |
Replies: 13 / Views: 1,007 |
|
|
New Member
United States
17 Posts |
i never posted this because I got it after I moved and not an expert on error coins of any sort. these pictures are garbage but if you want more ill do my best. *** Moved by Staff moved to a more appropriate forum. ***Edited by Lugia 08/05/2024 4:11 pm
|
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
56855 Posts |
 I moved your thread to the variety section. Pics are ok,where did you get the coin? John1 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5720 Posts |
The photos aren't sharp enough to see the die markers clearly. Can you get better focused pics with more light?
|
|
Moderator
 United States
15948 Posts |
 to the CCF Need more light on the coins surfaces.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19611 Posts |
Suggest using more light, but be sure to have the light source diffused a bit--this will help reduce glare. Thanks.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Brighter pics please.  to the CCF!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2889 Posts |
Looks promising but agree.... better pics necessary.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
10601 Posts |
Show the obverse too. Then a close up of the actual "missing" leg area.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107686 Posts |
I'm not seeing any of the usual markers on the hind leg
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79414 Posts |
Brighter pictures would be nice.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
New Member
 United States
17 Posts |
sorry about that. phone camera is garbage. tried to take them with another camera. hopefully these have the detail needed.  
|
|
Moderator
 United States
56855 Posts |
Please work on taking better photos. The better the pics you post the better we can help you.Check out our photo section of the forum. John1 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5720 Posts |
From what I can see it looks promising, but sharper pics would definitely help.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107686 Posts |
I'm still not seeing that mottled look on the hind leg though. (could be just the image)
|
| |
Replies: 13 / Views: 1,007 |
|