I just left my friends house. He showed me a Morgan dollar he bought today from a guy he works with. He paid $5 for the Morgan. Its a 1883CC still in the original package! The kid sold it to him because it had ugly colors on it. It was very toned. His dad had given it to him years ago and he didn't really want it. Gezzz, what luck. Although, I don't know that I could have given him $5 and felt ok about it.
I usually hang out in the Aussie section but have been wandering tonight and know nothing about US coins. Would someone please put a value on this one. I'm intrigued of how much of a bargain was got.
I usually hang out in the Aussie section but have been wandering tonight and know nothing about US coins. Would someone please put a value on this one. I'm intrigued of how much of a bargain was got.
harrisjk, This coin ungraded is going for around $200-$250 range.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use