| Author |
Replies: 11 / Views: 345 |
|
|
New Member
United States
15 Posts |
|
|
|
|
New Member
United States
34 Posts |
I dont think this is an O/CC. Judging by date position the only near match to any O/CC VAM is VAM-7, and the mintmark position here is different than that one. Of course, I could be wrong given the fact you're having problems with taking pictures, but dont get your hopes up.
|
|
New Member
 United States
15 Posts |
Appreciate you. Someone else told me it could be a VAM-11, but you're saying VAM-7. What's the difference between them?
|
|
New Member
United States
34 Posts |
VAM-11 has the date farther left, much closer to the bust. I'm less sure now that the mintmark on this coin doesn't match up with VAM-7, but I just cant see the CC. I'm taking your word that theres something thats not showing up in the pictures.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18923 Posts |
Repeat, with your post, it was not clear if you are just looking for confirmation regarding VAM or for a coin assessment regarding grade. if you are just looking for VAM confirmation then your post should be in the VAM forum and the admin can move you post there. https://goccf.com/f/129
Edited by panzaldi Yesterday 08:46 am
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107152 Posts |
I agree, this belongs in the VAM forum - I'll move it over there got get more eyes on it.
|
|
New Member
United States
34 Posts |
I'm having trouble trying to find what the exact VAM is, but I've ruled out any of the O/CC's. Can someone who's an expert on VAMS help me out a little?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
8995 Posts |
Repeat, can you get us a clear closeup of the date?
-makecents-
|
|
New Member
 United States
15 Posts |
Sorry for any confusion, I show my coins on this site for a number of reasons. 1. To share these with everyone else who might enjoy them like I do. 2. In the hopes I learn more about what I have but more so to learn more about coins in general. Again, I apologize if I posted in the wrong thread or forum, just trying to see what others have to say or know about the coin. Ill upload the pic of more up close of the date shortly once I get back home.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
8995 Posts |
|
|
New Member
 United States
15 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6869 Posts |
I'm not seeing it. 
|
| |
Replies: 11 / Views: 345 |
|