| Author |
Replies: 42 / Views: 654 |
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195810 Posts |
Quote: Great example @jbuck although I was thinking Jimmy Carter might have been more appropriate for the obverse. Fortunately, Jimmy didn't need glasses. I get it. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18820 Posts |
Fun idea for a thread!  Here's Harry Potter on an Isle of Man Crown: 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195810 Posts |
Quote: Here's Harry Potter on an Isle of Man Crown: Excellent. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79193 Posts |
Nice examples! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18820 Posts |
Do flying goggles count? 
Edited by NumisRob Yesterday 5:27 pm
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18820 Posts |
Switzerland 10 Francs 1973:  
|
|
Valued Member
United States
289 Posts |
Sap says it's Pareidolia but I swear I see a guy at about 8 o'clock wearing glasses on this token...   What do you all say?
Edited by jdsstrat Yesterday 5:44 pm
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107175 Posts |
Nope, sorry, don't see it 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
27514 Posts |
Switzerland 20 Francs 1998: 100th Anniversary of Death of Conrad Ferdinand Meyer 
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7333 Posts |
Quote: I see a guy at about 8 o'clock wearing glasses on this token... Sorry but he's clearly wearing an old fashion driving bell.. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107175 Posts |
very nice Hondo! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79193 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18820 Posts |
Peru 50,000 Intis 1988 
Edited by NumisRob Today 4H 13M ago
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18820 Posts |
2025 £5 from the UK, commemorating John Lennon: 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195810 Posts |
Quote: Do flying goggles count? I vote yes, but Keith will have to  or  it.
|
| |
Replies: 42 / Views: 654 |