Quote:
A lot of what you are showing, is MD, take notice especially on the 'B' how the center bar is reduced and step like. ...
A lot of what you are showing, is MD, take notice especially on the 'B' how the center bar is reduced and step like. ...
Quote:
... it is a combination of MD and DDD...
... it is a combination of MD and DDD...
I agree with folks that there is MD on this coin.
I'm just not seeing a MDS or LDS coin that would be an indicator of Die Deterioration.
IMHO, there are raised elements, that exhibit notching and lite thickness, that isn't DDD. (unless I'm wrong about these areas and they are an incuse part of the design.)
I have attached two areas I have circled on the OP's images.


Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups.
We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.























