Looking good! I'm so jealous! I wish my War Nickels looked that good!
Also, bravo for getting a Liberty nickel album! I love my Liberty nickels and feel they are very
underrated. 40 dollars honestly isn't too bad. It's one of the few collections I don't regret
spending the money towards.
The expensive key dates though.... meh. I still haven't replaced my 1885 and I probably won't.
I'm tired of spending hundreds of dollars on a singular coin. There are still a few that
I've been meaning to upgrade honestly.
But yeah, looking good! Nice to see the love for nickels. Outside of Lincoln cents, they are
still my favorite coins personally.
Also, bravo for getting a Liberty nickel album! I love my Liberty nickels and feel they are very
underrated. 40 dollars honestly isn't too bad. It's one of the few collections I don't regret
spending the money towards.
The expensive key dates though.... meh. I still haven't replaced my 1885 and I probably won't.
I'm tired of spending hundreds of dollars on a singular coin. There are still a few that
I've been meaning to upgrade honestly.
But yeah, looking good! Nice to see the love for nickels. Outside of Lincoln cents, they are
still my favorite coins personally.






















