Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Guess The Price - Season 25 - Winner: Trdhrdr007!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 629 / Views: 30,213Next Topic
Page: of 42
Pillar of the Community
stevex6's Avatar
3352 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2012  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Guess-The-Price---Season-25---Winner:-Trdhrdr007!

No harm, no foul => let's all try to be a big happy "bunch"

=> man, there isn't even a prize! ... well, except for the total awesome *prestige* of hoisting the "belt"! (hey, wait a minute, there isn't even a belt!)


Valued Member
Cajunlady0's Avatar
United States
318 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2012  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cajunlady0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are correct Stevex6. Geez......I feel like I am fighting with my brother. Just call me Marsha.
Moderator
Learn More...
nickelsearcher's Avatar
United States
15929 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2012  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agreed ... all is well here with the family.

Enjoy the game ... and stevex6 humor. Wonder if we can make it through this round without a stevex6 implosion?

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Pillar of the Community
stevex6's Avatar
3352 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2012  6:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Guess-The-Price---Season-25---Winner:-Trdhrdr007!

... that's better
Pillar of the Community
Moe145's Avatar
United States
8904 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2012  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Guess-The-Price---Season-25---Winner:-Trdhrdr007!



"I love you, do you love me?" "I totally do! Let's make out!"
Edited by Moe145
01/28/2012 6:57 pm
Valued Member
Cajunlady0's Avatar
United States
318 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2012  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cajunlady0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nickelsearcher, I just checked out your link. I never knew you made such great looking furniture and is so........uh..........handsome. Let's kiss and makeup, ok? Is it getting warm in here?

Wait a minute......I thought we were playing some kind of coin game in here. I can't think straight right now. Is it my turn to roll the dice or should I say "hit me"?
Moderator
Learn More...
nickelsearcher's Avatar
United States
15929 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2012  7:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We are good Cajunlady ... and I offer my sincere public apology for insinuating any mischief might be at hand ... Black Eye for me. My Bad ... Sorry.

I suppose stevex6 ... uhhhmmmm ... unusual brand of energy ... brings out the best and worst of us. I was wrong in my reply to your original post and offer a full apology.

Hope you accept it. If so ... we have kissed and made up.


Quote:
I never knew you made such great looking furniture


Thanks .. those are all small scale hand-made jewelry boxes ... one of my many hobbies ... I sell every one I make to collectors of such things.

Box making, classical guitar, coin collecting, rock hound, mineral collector, painter .... too many hobbies ... not enough time.

BTW ... I lived in Houma, LA from 1983 to 1985 ... worked off-shore in the Gulf ... was there for the blow-out and loss of 4 friends on the Zapata Lexington ... suffered a few minor injuries but escaped the fire.

I have fond memories of Louisiana ...

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Pillar of the Community
stevex6's Avatar
3352 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2012  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, and hey look => what a pretty coin, eh?!

NOTE => yah, I may have done a slight edit (never drink and post)
Edited by stevex6
01/29/2012 08:29 am
Pillar of the Community
afcop13's Avatar
United States
1409 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2012  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add afcop13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$125 buckaroos.
Pillar of the Community
coinsearcher83's Avatar
United States
1361 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2012  10:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinsearcher83 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$120..

Psst, steve... Is that the coin I gave away?
Pillar of the Community
perfessor's Avatar
United States
931 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2012  12:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add perfessor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With all of the banter in this thread I lost track of other people's guesses.

I will say $300.

I hope I didn't duplicate anyone's guess. I wish I knew more about Canadian coins.
Pillar of the Community
D0ubl3Eagle's Avatar
United States
5854 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2012  12:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add D0ubl3Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$240
Pillar of the Community
Tunnioc's Avatar
United States
3212 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  06:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Let's try

$95.00
Pillar of the Community
stevex6's Avatar
3352 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  07:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Phew, everything seems to be back to normal ...

"Ummmm, I have it all under control jbuck, nuthin' to see here" ...

=> man, that was kinda like having a scrap break-out in the middle of a hockey game! (In Canada, random mayhem is all part of a healthy competition)

... oh, and I can't believe that I didn't scream-out the price of my coin during the scuffle! (my meds must be working?)
Valued Member
TripAces's Avatar
United States
185 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  08:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TripAces to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
12?
  Previous TopicReplies: 629 / Views: 30,213Next Topic
Page: of 42

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.37 seconds to rattle this change. Forums