Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Guess What I Bought ...

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 26 / Views: 2,327Next Topic
Page: of 2
Rest in Peace
Gary Burke's Avatar
United States
3730 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2007  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary Burke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is your coin a commemorative, dealing with an event which took place about 400 years ago?
Pillar of the Community
Mila_cent's Avatar
United States
1767 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2007  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mila_cent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gary.. No...well at least I don't think so.

mila_
Pillar of the Community
United States
560 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2007  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ichirensha to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You picked up three Britannias!
Pillar of the Community
Mila_cent's Avatar
United States
1767 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2007  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mila_cent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys, I received my NEW coin ! !

ichirensha you are RIGHT but only one at a time.


A 2006 Britannia AND a 1977 Proof set. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Here it is...Sorry images aren't that good. I'm still try to profect my photography skills.

Guess-What-I-Bought-...

Guess-What-I-Bought-...

mila_
Edited by Mila_cent
05/07/2007 5:08 pm
Rest in Peace
Gary Burke's Avatar
United States
3730 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2007  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary Burke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And,....?
Pillar of the Community
Spider5689's Avatar
United States
2269 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2007  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spider5689 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
congratulations on your purchase.
Pillar of the Community
karrlot's Avatar
United States
535 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2007  11:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add karrlot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why 1977?
Pillar of the Community
Mila_cent's Avatar
United States
1767 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2007  12:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mila_cent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Why 1977?


It was a tryout purchase from the company (at my price range)and because I've never purchased a US Proof Set and I needed the cent for my album among other things.

oh and because I could.

mila_
Edited by Mila_cent
05/08/2007 12:14 am
Rest in Peace
Gary Burke's Avatar
United States
3730 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2007  04:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary Burke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice coins!

I love the Britannias.

I think I have all of them in the one ounce size.

Good for you. I hope you enjoy them.
Rest in Peace
Parklane64's Avatar
United States
2668 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2007  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. That coin rivals the beauty of the Walking Liberty, IMHO.
Valued Member
United States
161 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2007  11:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Libertad Peso to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think it might just beat the walking liberty, but not the standing.
  Previous TopicReplies: 26 / Views: 2,327Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums