Well I have no way of knowing anymore. I get all my coins (except change) from the bank. I take what they have available sometimes they are New rolls others are mixed.
But what I do when I go through them is put them into the boxes by Date, Possible DD's, Spike Heads, Cracks, Chips, clashes etc. Then I go through them box by box. So best I can say is that they are from my last purchase of 10 bucks worth :(
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use