| Author |
Replies: 10 / Views: 1,002 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
8946 Posts |
*** Edited by Staff to Add Year / Mintmark / Denomination to Title. Titles are Important! ***This is the last WAM I was missing from circulation I was so happy to finally complete the set. Hoping to find a nice high grade example as I'm puting together a BU set of WAM's found from CRH. Not economical but worth it to me.   
|
|
|
|
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts |
Nice find. I have quit a few 2000 Wide AM plus 1998 Wide AM. Still looking for the 99.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
5887 Posts |
Congratulations! After all the hunting and coin shows I have not a single WAM. I'm working on it believe me. Happy hunting! -CH27
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79652 Posts |
Awesome find and congratulations! All I need now is the 1999 Wide AM.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2260 Posts |
I'm another one who is missing the "99".
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
8946 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
8946 Posts |
Sorry to ressurect a dead thread. I've decided to acetone the coin, and I'll post the pics in a fewe days.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
559 Posts |
Sweet on the 99, but if you needed a 2000 ask around :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
8946 Posts |
Im putting together a BU set from circ. I want to try to find them all myself.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
15959 Posts |
Your photos - to me - do not show the key die markers to confirm this as a WAM. I grant that you know the difference so in that regard congratulations. Curious what you intend to achieve with an acetone bath? Those fingerprints will not come off.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
8946 Posts |
Not to remove the fingerprint, but weaken them. Prehaps with repeated treatment and time over the year it will come off. It is a WAM though, it has the flared FG, and I put a closeup of the AM
|
| |
Replies: 10 / Views: 1,002 |
|