Have always perused through this website/forum as I have often found the answers to my own queries on here, or guidance, so Thank you.... But today on my "flick through," I came across Mike2017's post... Firstly, I am no Coin-noisseur, or expert in anyway, but do not throw out that coin, as I also have that coin and it's 99% exact, when I seen it I ran to check if mine was still in my possession... over...
Afternoon coaster & thanks ... this is the 3rd,.. 4th, time I have started typing this reply, whilst trying to navigate this site/forum, without getting side-tracked and trying to reply, post etc easily! Clearly, this new member brings so much to the table haha... will post photo soon as the computer lets me :)
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use