New to the coin community forums. I have alot of questions so does anyone suggest books I can look to for answers without having to bother you guys and being told I'm an idiot. I have coins from 1800's to present US and foreign.
to CCF. The Red Book is a good start for info not values. Post questions with good photos,you won't bother us. I see your from Alaska,do you know Santa Claus? John1
This is a great site to ask and learn. You will never be ostracized for honest inquiries.
The Red Book is often given as a great learning tool to figure out what you have and it's relative scarcity- though the pricing is not to be taken literally. Use it a learning tool.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use