Hi everyone! I forgot to make an introduction post last night so here I am now. This sort of forum isn't what I'm used to as a young person, but I love coin collecting and I'm very excited to be a part of this community!
You guys can call me Tea or KindaCoolCoins (not my real name, for safety reasons). My goal isn't really to make money from my collection, more just to collect from as many countries as possible. My current collection is at least 600 coins strong, though I haven't counted everything yet.
I collect coins mostly, but I also have some notes and tokens! I love getting coins from new countries and I am currently working on a project where I document every single coin I own in a spreadsheet (only including county, date, and name of coin so far, might include mintage when I'm done).
I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys and I'll definitely send pictures of my collection in the future! There's a lot to get through after all.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use