Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Crack The Safe...

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 173 / Views: 8,586Next Topic
Page: of 12
Pillar of the Community
United States
539 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2010  9:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add weavus135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
tick tock
Valued Member
rikcando's Avatar
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2010  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rikcando to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a good clock, you do any other imitations? :)

I still show 4 more valid combos, but we've seen how close I've been in the past. There could actually be 40, or 400. But I think I'm close this time.

Great game Scooby. Very well placed clues as well.
Valued Member
rikcando's Avatar
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2010  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rikcando to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
See what I mean about my math. Just explaining the whole game to my wife and I see that one of my 4 has already been used. Only 3.
Valued Member
rikcando's Avatar
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  12:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rikcando to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, I'll start the day off but eliminating one for you guys.

77, 9, 20
Pillar of the Community
United States
539 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  12:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add weavus135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well I'm not even close to your logic rikcando.

and yes I do a good deal of other impressions. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz me sleeping is one.
Valued Member
rikcando's Avatar
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  12:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rikcando to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz me sleeping is one.

starting to think this is one I should practice more often.
Pillar of the Community
United States
539 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  12:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add weavus135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yeah, not quite time to call it an evening. I'm in California so it is only 9:30

I wish I had the energy to go back and re-look at those clues. I clearly missed something if your last guess was a potential option. I had those numbers ruled out. Oh well. If it is still going on in the morning and after my walk and Starbuck's Americano, I may look those clues over again.

Scooby is doing a great job on this one.
Valued Member
rikcando's Avatar
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  12:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rikcando to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Considering Scooby hasn't opened the safe yet there is a good chance I should have eliminated those numbers too. It's 1am here and I'm finishing up some work. It was bed time for me a couple of hours ago.
Pillar of the Community
wolf-n-wa's Avatar
United States
602 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  12:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wolf-n-wa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
9-77-47
Pillar of the Community
trdhrdr007's Avatar
United States
2335 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  07:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like this may be the last day of the contest.

I'm going with.........22-97-94.
Pillar of the Community
United States
539 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add weavus135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
59 47 26

'cause I want to be different
Pillar of the Community
trdhrdr007's Avatar
United States
2335 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  12:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting....by my calculations I believe there to be 2 possibilities out there, & thought you would have posted one of them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
539 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  12:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add weavus135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would have gladly posted one of them but you didn't send me your calculations LOL

Valued Member
rikcando's Avatar
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  1:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rikcando to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I would have gladly posted one of them but you didn't send me your calculations LOL


Valued Member
rikcando's Avatar
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2010  1:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rikcando to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I believe there to be 2 possibilities out there

Same paper I am working from. Just wating to see them come out, I don't think I'll get another guess.
Edited by rikcando
12/04/2010 1:07 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 173 / Views: 8,586Next Topic
Page: of 12

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Forums