Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Need A Physical Address For NGC Submission

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 6,836Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1205 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2011  10:27 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ilikeikes to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I went to mail my 4 unopened sets of 25th ann. eagles to NGC this afternoon via FEDEX...ooops...they wouldn't take the box...cause it's a PO Box, which is the address on their sunmission forms...the lady at FEDEX said I needed a "Physical" Address...is there such a thing--HELP...I lost a day, and am bummed....was about to eat it and go to USPS Priority for 70+ bucks, bud held off till I could see if anyone could help.
Thanks a ton
Calvin
Learn More...
United States
14463 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2011  11:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Check what they say on how and where
http://www.ngccoin.com/services/submitting.asp
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2017  1:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add papercoinguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
just submitted a coin this week. I sent it Priority USPS, and just to be sure, called customer service at NGC, and was told, although it is a P.O. Box, it is actually delivered to a person ( mine was sent signature required ). this is my 1st submission, so hopefully I was told correctly.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17740 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sure it gets delivered to a person because they receive so much it wouldn't physically fit in an actual P O Box, so the person has to go to the desk a pick them up and sign for those that need signing.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3660 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  1:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, but FedEx can not deliver to a USPS box. They are separate companies.

Little known fact. UPS, FexEx, etc. deliver to the 1st line of the address, USPS to the line above the city state and zip. That's why you sometimes see addresses like

123 Any Street
PO Box 123
Sometown, PA 00000

USPS delivers to the Box and UPS/FedEx to the street address...
-----Burton
48 year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Life member: Numismatics International, CONECA
Member: TNA, FtWCC, NETCC, OnLinw Coin Club
Owned by four cats and a wife of 37 years (joined 1983)
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17740 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2017  12:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Feex can deliver to P O Boxes if you ship by Smartpost.

Never mind it seems to be for businesses that ship many packages on a regular basis. It also have a maximum liability limit of $100.
Gary Schmidt
Edited by Conder101
04/22/2017 12:31 pm
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  10:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zork to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
5501 Communications Pkwy
Sarasota FL 34240
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3660 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2022 - 2017 = 5 year old thread. Thanks for the update, but OP definitely missed the cut-off date.
-----Burton
48 year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Life member: Numismatics International, CONECA
Member: TNA, FtWCC, NETCC, OnLinw Coin Club
Owned by four cats and a wife of 37 years (joined 1983)
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  9:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zork to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm well aware of the arithmetic. I posted that in case someone finds the thread and can use the info.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 6,836Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: