Wanted to know if either of these coins are "Bugs Bunny" Franklins? I have checked Franklin Lovers site and it looks like the first one of the pics could be it. I also have a question on why the second picture looks like there is something in front of his mouth? Could this be due to the eagles wing from the reverse? Thanks.
I was looking at this http://www.franklinlover.yolasite.c...%2050c%20BB2 and it looks like there are horizontal lines where the mouth is. My coin doesn't have the lines coming from the nose but I still think the mouths look similar.
that is the only one most people make a fuss over (It is also the most commonly seen one. Enough exist that it can be promoted.) but "Bugs Bunny" die clashes come on several years and probably exist on all dates and mints. All the Bugs Bunnys are are die clash marks from the eagles feathers on the reverse at Franklin's mouth. Die clashes happen all the time, and if the dies clash hard enough to transfer details there will probably be clashmarks at the mouth.
I zoomed in on the second picture and wanted to know if there was a die chip in front of his lips and also does he have teeth on the bottom portion of his mouth? Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse but the possible die chip does catch my attention.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use