| Author |
Replies: 8 / Views: 1,001 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
743 Posts |
Edited by 7TF 05/14/2013 11:57 pm
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
721 Posts |
The mintmark looks funny, but I don't see an rpm.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
62064 Posts |
If you check other examples from that year, you will see many of the mint marks looks like this.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 743 Posts |
Thanks for the help Richard. I have looked at many 1982-D coins tonight and I did notice that many have the same traits (doubled inside north and west). It stood out and looked like real doubling so I thought I would ask.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
8535 Posts |
I know you got your answers but its really frustrating when you delete your pics. It might help others learn if you left them up.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
|
|
Valued Member
United States
207 Posts |
Oh, that's why I keep seeing a boxed "x" in place of the pic. Is the deletion done by the poster at his end? I thought all posted pic files were saved on a server here at CC.
And I agree with you that it's disappointing for newbies like me to not be able to follow the "show & learn".
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2651 Posts |
I thought someone a setting was changed on my computer....Cause I haven't been able to see all pictures either....
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 743 Posts |
Someone else is deleting my pictures it is not me. I am sorry if it is disappointing you guys it kind of does me too but I don't want to go back through and upload all of my photos again. This is the picture of the 1982-D cent I thought had rpm but there are no splits on the outsides that I can see or photograph. I need to get a scope for taking photos of the mint marks. 
Edited by 7TF 05/17/2013 2:25 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
8535 Posts |
Ok, must be a glitch here on CCF.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
|
| |
Replies: 8 / Views: 1,001 |
|