Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

5c Box Searcher Heads Up

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 2,049Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
fioti's Avatar
United States
4212 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2016  12:27 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Who hasn't pulled a Bahama 5c from boxes? this is from an old K. Potter article & was news to me.
Obv: 1975 / Rev: "Phantom 1973"
http://koinpro.tripod.com/Articles/...DualDate.htm





Pillar of the Community
aristarchus123's Avatar
United States
1696 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2016  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add aristarchus123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for this info; very helpful. I'm off to check the ones I pulled from Jefferson rolls.
Pillar of the Community
eaglefoot's Avatar
United States
6326 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2016  8:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eaglefoot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've found a few....put them along with other foreign coins into plastic Easter eggs with candy this year for the kids.....

Edited by eaglefoot
05/04/2016 8:30 pm
Pillar of the Community
Rackster's Avatar
United States
4809 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2016  9:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rackster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I recall reading this not too long ago. But I haven't checked my small collection of pineapple. Will do this now since you've offered a 'reminder'. Thanks fioti!
Valued Member
Murphy's Avatar
United States
381 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2016  09:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Murphy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the information,

All I have to do now is remember where I put all foreign coins. About a month ago I finished cleaning my office because of the clutter on my desk and I put all the foreign coins in a Tupperware container. I just don't remember where I put the container. Go figure.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2016  10:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have one Bahamas five cent coin. It is not one of these, it is from 1984.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 2,049Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to rattle this change. Forums