Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Like Those Cracked Planchet's!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 5,356Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
robmck1967's Avatar
Canada
872 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2017  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robmck1967 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
this is my favourite cracked coin. it looks like you could peel the top right off.



I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
Pillar of the Community
gidjit's Avatar
Canada
1996 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2018  9:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gidjit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1858 cracked planchet with chip in DEI and shotgun blast variety
I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
Moderator
Learn More...
SPP-Ottawa's Avatar
Canada
10477 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These sort of things are few and far between... I did find this one recently.

I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
"Discovery follows discovery, each both raising and answering questions, each ending a long search, and each providing the new instruments for a new search." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
Wade's Avatar
Canada
2786 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2020  1:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
5660 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2020  2:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I LOVE that Nova Scotia token!
Moderator
Learn More...
SPP-Ottawa's Avatar
Canada
10477 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A couple others to share in this thread.

I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!

I-Like-Those-Cracked-Planchet's!
"Discovery follows discovery, each both raising and answering questions, each ending a long search, and each providing the new instruments for a new search." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
robmck1967's Avatar
Canada
872 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robmck1967 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow! love that '81 dollar.
  Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 5,356Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Forums