Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2022 US Mint Product Schedule

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 249 / Views: 11,906Next Topic
Page: of 17
Valued Member

United States
325 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  08:28 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
It's UP!

https://catalog.usmint.gov/product-schedule/2022/

Includes proof Morgan and Peace dollars - luckily only one of each.
Also another colorized commemorative - purple heart.
I'm also interested in the silver liberty medal - hopefully the design from 2021 with the horse.

After 2021 this should be a cheaper year for me.

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Edited by Eagle4Life
11/10/2021 08:36 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1000 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  08:46 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It has just been published and will be subject to change, of course:
https://catalog.usmint.gov/product-schedule/2022/

A couple of interesting items:
Negro Leagues Baseball 2022 Proof Silver Dollar with Privy Mark
Morgan 2022 Silver Proof Dollar
Peace 2022 Silver Proof Dollar

Pillar of the Community
United States
5123 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  08:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There goes my budget for 2022
Pillar of the Community
United States
1446 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Proof. Nice
Though I would of rather seen that this year and just Peace dollars continuing .
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pcerio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Should be a more reasonable/affordable year with only 3 Silver Eagle varieties so far. Lots of junk on that list too.
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
Valued Member
United States
325 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  10:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in for all those women's quarter ornaments!!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1121 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  11:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From what is listed NOW, 2022 should be a little easier as far as buying from the Mint. Naturally, some 'surprise' coins could be added later.

I think I'll buy the proof Peace dollar, as long as prices remain stable. Actually, I'm wishing the pricing for silver items drop a bit (especially the silver proof sets) since raw silver has dropped a bit and has stalled since pricing was determined for the 2021 coins.

Valued Member
United States
325 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Once prices go up on these things, they will never go down.
Valued Member
United States
68 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's the earliest release date for the commemoratives that I've ever seen. Just as gold is on a tear again, too.

And I see that the 1oz armed forces medals have moved to a more realistic "Summer." No surprise there.
Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great to hear, can't wait.
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  2:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Naturally, some 'surprise' coins could be added later.
You know it.

Quote:
Once prices go up on these things, they will never go down.
Never say never, but 'seldom' and 'rarely' are acceptable and true.
Pillar of the Community
United States
694 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A couple of interesting items:
Negro Leagues Baseball 2022 Proof Silver Dollar with Privy Mark
Morgan 2022 Silver Proof Dollar
Peace 2022 Silver Proof Dollar

I wont be getting a Negro Leagues Baseball Commemorative dollar but I am very interested on what they are going to do with that privy mark. I never really liked their sport commemoratives. But that privy may be enough for me to get it. I shall see.

as for the Peace/Morgans, I cant wait to get an actual proof one of these. I just hope they dont go wild like they did this year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
592 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  3:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will look forward the Morgan and Peace proofs. Beyond that I am not sure. Last year (and previous) have left a bad taste in my mouth.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3130 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In answer to the Question about possibly more PEACE and Morgan silver dollars, After the Anniversery 2021's. Out from the San Francisco Mint Too... Like I stated Earlier, San Francisco Deserves the Continued Honor to Mint the Seemingly Only 2 2022-PROOF coins The PEACE and MORGAN PROOF SILVER DOLLARS......!!!!!
Page: of 17 Previous TopicReplies: 249 / Views: 11,906Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: