Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Pics Show 1958 P DDO I Think It Is But I Havent Been Correct So Far Your Opinion Please

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 396Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
77 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  07:05 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Spencerj72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
let me know what you think
uploaded/spencerj72/20211127_IMG_001/img].JPG[

Edited by Spencerj72
11/27/2021 2:08 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
5934 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks normal with MD on top of the digits
Bedrock of the Community
United States
42816 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  09:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not seeing doubling.
What attribution number do you think it might be?
A few too many photos.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  11:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spencerj72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thought it to be fs101 with all the doubling a match and I'másure from the crappy pics youn cant see what I'máseeing but it is a match down to the motto struck on the edge of the rim which is almost completly left6 out of the current example photos available best I can say is look at God but not what you looked at befor look at the G inside you will see the top end just coming into it almost touching the lowere serif which dead ends into the midof the other just infront of the bolder serif then look inside the O you can see the right side inside the bolder and faintly the other left opf itcomplete seseration look at the split on the bottom of the 9
im just saying my pics could have been better
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5406 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  12:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What are you using to take the pictures with. Are you marking the spots of interest with all the black marks that are present all over the coin, or is it lint/dust?
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spencerj72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
dark black spots are messed up leds the other multipule spoting is I'máguessing carbon based
Pillar of the Community
United States
8202 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  2:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with John1, I'm not seeing doubling either. No need for sooooo many photos. Just give us the best ones, in your opinion. The spots as Dearborn mentioned are distracting and I agree, they are most likely Carbon spots ( not a plus).
ša va bien aller

Bedrock of the Community
United States
42816 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  2:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
26 photos
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  2:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spencerj72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank you everyone never intended to post so many pics unfortunatly was having focusing issues this morning I did post a couple more way clearer picsjust to give you and the coin the best of each other look at them or dont your call
Valued Member
United States
239 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sirguardian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was thinking die ware on some of the shots.
Learn More...
United States
22021 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@spencer, what is on the rim above WE? Is it damage or does it look more like letters? I can't quite tell from your current pic.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
707 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mike1487 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 396Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: