Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Good Online Site To Document Coins?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 636Next Topic  

Canada
16 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2022  09:32 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add harleywilliam to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I am looking for something online that would provide an ability to track values of coins?

Specifically:

input data of the coin you own.
input grade that would then give you a value point.
Create collections (I.E Canada 1 cent) so that you could know the value of a collection.
Add photos.

Ideally, it would provide the approximate value, not require you to input a value.

Cheers,

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4350 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2022  10:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coins and Canada (CaC) has price lists for everything but most feel that they are evry generous and to take mybe 50-60% of what they list. Here is the site:
https://www.coinsandcanada.com/coins-prices.php

And here is their page for "supposed" auction prices/ I still feel that they (some of them) are wishful thinking:
https://www.coinsandcanada.com/coin...s-prices.php

Canada
16 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2022  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add harleywilliam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks okie. I am not looking for a price lookup website. I am looking for basically an online collection manager. Similar to the one NGC has but specifically for Canadian circulation.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
654 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2022  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can use Numista. It's a great way to keep track of your coin collection from all over the world. I wouldn't rely too heavy on the prices as they are user entered and can have little correlation to reality.

I also use an Excel spreadsheet with type, year, grade and value columns. I use values from Canadian Coin News trends section.
Edited by Cdncoins
05/27/2022 4:10 pm
Valued Member
United States
176 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2022  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jonjrl1963 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greysheet.........
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
775 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2022  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Try "UCoin". It is well suited for tracking the coins that you have.
Valued Member
Canada
166 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2022  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CanadaPennies19 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I use excel on a google drive doc so I can access it when I'm at shows, but also if my laptop gets stolen I have access to it. No online websites met my needs for this type of thing.
Valued Member
251 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2022  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Grinya to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
numista.com will allow you to do what you need.
Valued Member
Canada
132 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2022  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add redlee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
https://www.georgemanzcoins.com/

I use this retail site , gives an idea of selling prices.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 636Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: