Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Mount Rushmore Extra Rock Cut Error?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 383Next Topic  

United States
36 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  12:04 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Lourod27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Did I find an extra rock Mount Rushmore? Looking for value and confirmation. Thanks.

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
58769 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  12:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Images are not much help?
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  12:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lourod27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
58769 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Best to create two larger images of a normal coin and this one. It maybe seen easier with side by sides. Crop two images on the same devices and size them the same. That will show us more.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10373 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
15757 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your second pictures are the same as the first.
Help us to help you.
Pillar of the Community
United States
9124 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sharp close ups needed. Can't tell much from these photos.
ša va bien aller

Pillar of the Community
United States
8258 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Normally die chips do not add value to people in the hobby. eBay does get some sellers making up "cutsie names" (like "floating roof" for cents which is just a Grease Filled Die and common - not an error) for non-valuable die chips to sucker people into spending money.
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Download and read: Grading the graders
Costly TPG ineptitude and No FG Kennedy halves
https://ln5.sync.com/dl/7ca91bdd0/w...i3b-rbj9fir2
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
70210 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Much better close-ups, please.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
66 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DaRukus660 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 383Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: