Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Dwilliams1970 Doug's Dollars

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 404Next Topic  
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2022  8:26 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add dwilliams1970 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone, well had a couple of my post removed, I am not upset about it, I just not exactly sure what I had posted that was wrong. But whatever it was I apologize. So let's try this again. So I am from west Frankfort Illinois, I was forced into retirement so I am a disabled vet and use to collect coins and old silver and gold certificates. Now I just deal with silver and gold coins and bullions. I am mostly into Morgan, Peace and silver Eagles. But do pick up and collect 90% scrap coins. I do quite a bit of business on ebay and through some private collectors. Would very much like to understand how this forum works and what I can and can't do. I am 52 and have a hard time understanding some things due to a severe head injury so it makes it to where I forget things pretty quickly. If someone would take a little time with me and explain things to me I would be very thankful.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
23884 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2022  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
A cultivated person is a citizen of the world*
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2022  08:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Just so you know, your posts were moved, not removed... You should have received an email letting you know they were relocated.

Also, we also changed the titles to help people out.

Here they are:

http://goccf.com/t/436154
http://goccf.com/t/436157
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 404Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: