I'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I started collecting coins for about 3 years and I started by collecting proof modern commemorative dollars. Three years later and I'm finally able to call this part of my collection complete as soon as my Law Enforcement dollar arrives in the mail. Guess I need to consider if I want to start on the uncirculated set next. I've got some pics of my commemorative collection so far
Nice set I started with a Buffalo nickel set about five years ago , and now icant stop I collect everything its an addiction, but one with a return on investment! Keep it up!
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use