I've got all 11 business strikes, ranging from EF to BU. I think there are four proofs, but I don't have those. Maybe I'll look into that. I do have a wide rim for the 1979 which is about an F, and a couple narrow rims. I may try to upgrade, but it's not a priority with me right now.
Thingee, are you interested in Susie B's? Because I have a bunch of circulated ones I've been trying to decide what to do with, mostly '79 and '99, I think. In fact, I started a thread here once asking for advice about what to do with them, and most everybody told me to spend them.
I'd be happy to look to see what I've got in case you're interested.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use