I have ordered 6 items from the Mint in January. 2 are backordered. The other 4 I have received, I have returned because of the shoddy craftsmanship of the products. Why should I have to pay good money for chipped proofs and dinged/scratched items? It's not like I am buying stuff that should be bag marked!
WHY CAN'T I GET AN EARLY RELEASE?
I ORDERED THE FIRST DAY THEY WERE AVAILBLE, why do all mine look like DOO DOO!
WHY DO I GET THE CULL LEFT OVERS?
Anyone else agree? I can't afford to keep paying SHIPPING TWICE to return this garbage they are sending out!
WHY CAN'T THEY SEND ME THE FIRST FLIPPIN TIME, WHAT I GET BACK AFTER REJECTING THE LOT?
OK, I feel better...just had to vent alittle. I still feel like I have been stolen from! The WEST POINT MINT STINKS!
I just got my 2008 Bald Eagle Proof in (pics in the commemorative forum by the way) and I noticed scratches on the reverse field. Thankfully they are on the airtite and not on the coin. However at $44.00 it would be nice to be able to get an airtite that isn't scratched up.
My friend just got a 2007 Presidential Proof set and the coins are spotted.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use