Whether they are normal would depend on their dates, the Wide AM coin now has a fingerprint which if not immediately removed will eventually etch itself into the surface of the coin.
Ones a 1998 and the back 1 is a 99 . That'd be cool if I did find them . I bought 20 rolls of pennies and went through half . It took 4 hrs . My neck still hurts . Going through the other uncrimped rolls now . I'm glad I found SOMETHING & . I HAVE a Close AM from 2000 and the A overlaps the M . I'll post it later .
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use