So I'm back again with the 2025 J.Low quarter. Or rather 3 of them. I know you guys were thinking that the mark at the top of her hat was a PMD hit but.. could you look at all 3 of them and tell me if you still believe that? Also on the obverse, all 3 also present an anomaly with the R in Liberty. Specifically inside the open area.. what is it that is going on there? Thanks again for your help and for reviewing this once again. I know time is a precious commodity and that you take some of yours out for my inquiries..means a lot, really.Hope everyone has a nice day..Tara
I thought that it showed progression possibly on the hat with 1 being the smallest and 3 the larger. Do die chips show progression? It looks like the metal has been mound up sort of like when you shovel snow? But inside of the R I agree that those are die chips. Is there another error that describes what else could be going on with the hat possibly?
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use