Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2026 US Coins In Circulation

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 234 / Views: 15,582Next Topic
Page: of 16
New Member
United States
44 Posts
 Posted Today  6H 26M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add proof71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Update: Found 2 more 2026-P dimes.
This brings my total to 3 SemiQ coins found. All dimes. I know, not much of an update. Where are they?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
GLB49's Avatar
United States
30018 Posts
 Posted Today  6H 9M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GLB49 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find, proof71. I don't know where the new coins are. They're not around here.
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125
My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270
My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829
My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859
My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195742 Posts
 Posted Today  5H 11M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Update: Found 2 more 2026-P dimes.
Excellent!

Quote:
This brings my total to 3 SemiQ coins found. All dimes.


Quote:
I know, not much of an update. Where are they?
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
107086 Posts
 Posted Today  4H 39M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice finds @proof71

Quote:
All dimes. I know, not much of an update. Where are they?

getting hoarded?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
HondoB's Avatar
United States
27513 Posts
 Posted Today  4H 39M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HondoB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This brings my total to 3 SemiQ coins found. All dimes. I know, not much of an update. Where are they?

In late August I got two 2026-D nickels at a convenience store in SE Texas, and in mid-September I got this dime at Walmart in SW Louisiana. People must be keeping them (I am!).
US 10 Cents 2026-D
2026-US-Coins-In-Circulation
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195742 Posts
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
107086 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
GLB49's Avatar
United States
30018 Posts
 Posted Today  1H 49M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GLB49 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very good find, HondoB.
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125
My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270
My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829
My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859
My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
New Member
United States
31 Posts
 Posted Today  14M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pre_Coder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations to all who score this dime out in the wild.
I personally think this dime is going to be hoarded like crazy. I still only have 5 and all are "D"

The only nickel I have arrived when I plugged a $20 bill into a change machine at work. I received back 79 quarters and a SemiQ nickel. What are the odds?

Quarter Variants...
Version 1 {Mayflower} is still coming in but at a much slower pace.
Version 2 {Revolutionary War} same as ver 1.
Version 3 (DOI-Liberty Bell} has pretty much come to a halt at the moment.
Version 4 ... I haven't seen one yet.
Edited by Pre_Coder
Today 0M ago
  Replies: 234 / Views: 15,582Next Topic
Page: of 16

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Forums