| Author |
Replies: 91 / Views: 3,521 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2461 Posts |
I can't remember which coin I sent you for round 3 ! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
931 Posts |
In regards to the round 2 coin, This was purchased at the ANA show in August. This coin looks even better than the pictures show. Mercury dimes are my first love (with coins) but I wasn't even looking for dimes at the show. I just happened to find this raw in a dealer's case and it was just too nice to pass up. I had a very nice conversation with the dealer. I love that too. perfessor
|
|
Moderator
 United States
15955 Posts |
Congratulations to flag4 for the Round win. Well played.  I'm going to place my Round 3 guess after I get back in from catching a bunch of deep water Tuna. 
|
|
Moderator
  United States
196556 Posts |
Season 96 - Round 3Guessing Deadline:
3 PM EDT (Forum Time) on Wednesday, 14 October 2026Coin Purchased By:
CoinForMe in November 20241916 Mercury Dime
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
869 Posts |
Quote: "Congratulations to flag4 for the Round win. Well played." Thank you sir! This one is going to be tougher . . Beautiful dime. My guess . . $175.00
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1563 Posts |
The round 2 coin looked from pictures to maybe be a full bands coin, hence my high bid. Congrats to Flag4 for the win.
For the round 3 coin I will guess
$275.00
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7600 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19627 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7333 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
15955 Posts |
So - I'm on an Outer Banks vacation, and posting after catching a haul of blue water tuna. Been up for 18 hours now, back to fishing tomorrow. Do you think that is going to break my streak of 782 consecutive GTP guesses? Nope.  In case you are not following my thread in the Family Topics forum, here is our trophy shot of tuna caught today  Lovely Round 3 dime ... $235
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
744 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1390 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3514 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
34563 Posts |
$215
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push." -----Ghanaian proverb
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed." -----King Adz
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
931 Posts |
Another beautiful Mercury dime. $120 I meant to include for the round 2 coin that I would say split bands but not quite full bands. It looks comparable to the round 3 coin.
|
| |
Replies: 91 / Views: 3,521 |