| Author |
Replies: 2,862 / Views: 226,052 |
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108190 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
743 Posts |
$22.00 for gasoline.
$52,197 to go.
Edited by Ynnad 10/04/2026 12:15 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
743 Posts |
$4.00 at the grocery store
$52,193.00 to go.
Edited by Ynnad 10/04/2026 11:08 pm
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Great spending, but I need to remind you all... Watch your maths!I had to edit the totals to get it correct. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
884 Posts |
$1 SAC at Dollar Tree $1 SAC at Five Below
$52,191.00 to go.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79650 Posts |
Nice spends. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Well done, Orange! 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108190 Posts |
Fantastic spending 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
189 Posts |
$5 in Suzy B's for raffle tickets at a coin club meeting $3 in Suzy B's for the snacks tip jar at a coin club meeting
Plus I handed out a couple of George HW Bush dollars to a couple of youngsters, even though those don't count. :)
$52,183 to go.
"I like money. I can't believe you like money, too. We should hang out." Frito
Member CONECA, Early American Coppers, NETCC
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Well done!  Quote: Plus I handed out a couple of George HW Bush dollars to a couple of youngsters, even though those don't count. :) But it was a fine gesture! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79650 Posts |
Nice spends. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
884 Posts |
$1 SAC at Hy-vee
$52,182 to go.
|
| |
Replies: 2,862 / Views: 226,052 |