|
This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!
To participate in the forum you must log in or register. | Author |
Replies: 22,715 / Views: 661,517 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9852 Posts |
I'm at 22, but I think Panama is out, as it's only copper-nickel plated. Did I miss something... https://en.numista.com/catalogue/in...=&c=&wi=&sw=EDIT: Ok, I see what's happened. You have taken Q19 as meaning the coin has to be issued in 1977 & 1978 & 1979, not any year from 1977 to 1979.
Edited by triggersmob Today 3H 8M ago
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1503 Posts |
I have same 22 as Trig Quote: Ok, I see what's happened. You have taken Q19 as meaning the coin has to be issued in 1977 & 1978 & 1979, not any year from 1977 to 1979. makes sense.
Edited by igwt79 Today 3H 2M ago
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9852 Posts |
Thanks Iggy. Burn that last Q. I'm thinking maybe single year issue...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9852 Posts |
We have to keep in mind, that if this is a multiple year coin, years previous to 1977 as still in play.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3010 Posts |
Quote: Did I miss something... My coin is somewhere on your list, Trig and boys, so your good 
|
| |
Replies: 22,715 / Views: 661,517 |
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
|
| Coin Community Forum |
© 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums |
| It took 0.63 seconds to rattle this change. |
 |
|
| |
| |